Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,224 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)