Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,307 ($4,024) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)