Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,191 ($3,623) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (40 minutes ago)