Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,613 ($2,963) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)