Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,923 ($4,624) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (31 minutes ago)