Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,079 in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)