Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,844 in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)