Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,730 (6,779TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (43 minutes ago)