Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,467 (¥618,495) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)