Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00780 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,554 (¥327,512) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)