Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,844 (¥506,458) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)