Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00780 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,670 (¥470,573) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)