Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,678 (¥489,483) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)