Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,609 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)