Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,440 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)