Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,692 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)