Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,921 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)