Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,694 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)