Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)