Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,541 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)