Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,846 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)