Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,575 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)