Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,045 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)