Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,172 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (33 minutes ago)