Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 (kr19,837) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)