Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,572 (Mex$ 36,335) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (27 minutes ago)