Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,736 (﷼ 60,402,989) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)