Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,061 (﷼ 71,343,648) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)