Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,130 (¥530,381) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)