Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,214 (¥400,699) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)