Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,772 (¥499,026) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)