Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,136 (¥505,778) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)