Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00794 EUR / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 285 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,601 (¥579,745) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,880 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)