Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 907 prices entered by 231 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,312 (¥425,860) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)