Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,101 (8,581,472 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)