Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,873 (11,279,106 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)