Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,438 (194,065 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)