Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04349 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,030 (Mex$ 46,669) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)