Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01267 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,579 (₨124,628) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)