Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,640 (₨115,759) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)