Cost of living comparison between Tirunelveli, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,031 (₨147,971) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)