Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,459 (₨174,603) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)