Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,776 (₨128,271) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)