Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,168 (₨92,463) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)