Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04746 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,526 (32,159 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)