Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04738 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,523 (32,151 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)