Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05052 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,850 (36,625 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)