Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,824 (231,099 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)