Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,475 (199,220 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)