Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 853 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,638 (207,630 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)