Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00733 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,473 (201,058 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)