Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,521 (204,644 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)