Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 661 prices entered by 42 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,376 (171,121 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)