Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21439 EUR / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 483 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,484 (6,920 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)