Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21752 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,413 (6,494 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)