Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21413 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,476 (6,892 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)