Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22248 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,745 (7,842 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)