Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21928 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,487 (6,782 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)