Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21436 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,357 (6,329 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)