Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,033 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (38 minutes ago)