Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,554 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)