Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,731 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)