Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,905 (Mex$ 38,448) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)