Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04614 EUR / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 572 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,081 (Mex$ 45,097) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)