Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,577 (Mex$ 35,927) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (42 minutes ago)