Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12774 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,403 (元18,815) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (about 1 hour ago)