Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,706 (13,516元) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)