Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,923 (C$4,420) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)