Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,954 (₨137,981) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)