Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,610 (₨129,219) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (30 minutes ago)