Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,322 (₨111,407) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)