Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,290 (₨103,242) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)