Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,324 (₨104,638) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)