Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,639 (₨119,410) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)