Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01312 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,186 (₨90,340) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 2 hours ago)