Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,318 (₨99,308) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)