Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,818 (131,376 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)