Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,854 (150,730 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)