Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,102 (158,470 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)