Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 805 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,542 in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)