Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,868 in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)