Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,326 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)