Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,971 (₨144,130) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)