Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09148 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,311 (25,262 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)