Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03104 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,792 (57,741₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)