Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03426 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,064 (89,432₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)