Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,892 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)