Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,124 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)