Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24910 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,979 (R$ 7,943) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)