Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04422 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,386 (Mex$ 31,353) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)