Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04593 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,151 (Mex$ 25,060) in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)