Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04533 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,342 (Mex$ 29,609) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)