Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,347 (CH$1,745,844) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)