Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,181 (CH$1,607,629) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)