Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,290 (CH$1,748,917) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)