Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07312 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,106 (R 28,808) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)