Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 186 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,239 (13,741 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)