Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,972 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24096 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,155 (17,244 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)