Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,679 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24229 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,946 (16,286 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)