Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23857 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,630 (19,407 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)