Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23791 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,919 (12,271 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)