Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21871 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,250 (10,286TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)