Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04386 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,444 (Mex$ 32,912) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)