Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,747 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,936 (﷼ 92,862,403) in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)