Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03584 EUR / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 273 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,009 (L 56,060) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)