Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03608 EUR / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,695 (L 46,971) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)