Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04118 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,364 (L 57,418) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)