Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18271 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,526 (GH₵13,825) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)