Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32600 EUR / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 711 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,411 (4,328 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)