Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 862 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33099 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,542 (4,659 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (40 minutes ago)