Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37929 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,343 (3,541 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)