Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34230 EUR / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 844 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,757 (5,133 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)