Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33045 EUR / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 851 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,126 (3,406 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)