Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,667 (NZ$6,899) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)