Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,623 (NZ$4,354) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)