Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.565 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,538 (NZ$6,260) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)