Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,549 (NZ$8,277) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)