Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,894 (NZ$6,637) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)