Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 72% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €786 (7,897,712 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)