Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,241 (11,779,035 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (39 minutes ago)