Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,147 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)