Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,358 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)