Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,014 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)