Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,085 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)