Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23630 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,859 (7,868 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)